Prepare a research paper according to the template
• The maximum number of authors per article is five.
• Volume of one manuscript: 8-15 pages (including a list of references).
• The names and affiliations of the authors are given only in English.
• The text of the manuscript should correspond to the conference's profile and reflect the results of theoretical and experimental research. The organizing committee does not accept published scientific papers, as well as articles under consideration in other publications.
• The incoming manuscripts undergo a mandatory plagiarism check in the "Antiplagiat" system (the "expert" level). The plagiarism in the scientific research should not exceed 20%.
• Obligatory sections of a scientific article: Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, and References. Information about financial support is listed in the Acknowledgements section after the Conclusion section.
• The manuscript should have a high-quality research design. It is obligatory to consider the theoretical aspect of the problem, formulate and answer research questions, and provide a detailed description of the methodology used, the process of data collection, and analysis.
• In-text citations and the reference list should follow APA standards. We highly recommend that authors use high-quality international scientific research published in reliable scientific journals (indexed in "Scopus" and "Web of Science"). We urge authors to minimize the use of "low-quality" sources - Internet resources that do not contain scientific information, textbooks, and manuals. The percentage of self-citations (sources authored/coauthored by the author of the submitted paper) should not exceed 10%. Excessive use of "low-quality" sources and self-citation can lead to a rejection of the manuscript.